||Map to Queen Anne of Cape May:
View Larger Map
Other things to do in Cape May:
- Visit Cape May County Park And Zoo in Cape May Courthouse. "It's not your typical small town zoo."
- Golf at Southern New Jersey's Championship Course, Cape May National Golf Club, only a few miles from our home.
- The Cape May-Lewes Ferry sponsors a number of shopping and sight-seeing packages. So, leave your car behind in their parking lot, take the boat, shoreside transportation is available in Delaware. Daily from mid-June to mid-October and on weekends during spring and fall.
- Enjoy off-season Victorian Weekend house tours, the Tulip festival or a Christmas Stained Glass Tour.
- In Atlantic City, take a walk along the world's first, and best boardwalk! Explore boardwalk attractions, linking to casinos, and much more only a forty-five minute ride door-to-door.
- Collect antiques? Spend a day touring the many fine shops in Cape May County.
- Or, simply rock on the porch and watch the sunset. Listen as the horse drawn carriages move by; and relax as you go back a hundred years in time when the world moved at a slower pace.